Monday, January 19, 2015

Hello!

If you're reading this, you likely have some level of interest in my Senior Research Project or the SRP's as a whole. In which case, welcome! Stick around, and let's see what we can learn.

My name is Pranav Suresh, and I'm a high school senior attending BASIS Scottsdale. As part of graduating with high honors as a senior, I have to complete a Senior Research Project entailing a lot of research (as the name suggests), and a presentation at the end. I personally am interning with Dr. Hara at the Mayo Clinic. Eventfulness and knowledge will be had :D

The clinical trial method of analyzing lesions and tracking their progress is the most common method used throughout the world, and at Mayo Clinic as well. The core lab method is the new method Mayo clinic is proposing. My job is to help find which approach has more success. For more details, check out my blog post titled "Senior Research Project Proposal".

In any case, I'll be sure to keep you posted on what's going on.

4 comments:

  1. Nice intro post! Maybe in your next one you can explain more about what the clinical trial and core lab methods entail. I'd also add your proposal as a permanent link on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pranav,

    I will also look forward to your observations on life in a medical science lab and a workplace in general. It will be interesting to hear how much you feel Basis did / didn't prepare you for that environment.

    Best,

    Mr. Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pranav,

    I'm glad you have "no prior experience with lesions themselves." Haha.

    I'm excited to learn what you end up doing for the mayo clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pranav,

    I'm looking forward to working with you during your project. The nature of this is interesting to me as early detection has had an impact on some of my family members. I hope you meet with much success.

    Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you need my help.

    Mr. Atteberry

    ReplyDelete