Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The End of the Beginning

你好! Okay, there's your ChineseEnjoy it. :D That little phrase means hello. Congrats, you now know as much Chinese as I do. 

Well, my internship is over.

However...my time with Mayo Clinic is not. That's right: I've gotten a paid internship there! You already know what that means.

Here's to another ten weeks of more lemons, more silly lectures, more drones, more Edward, more janky elevators, more Excel, more conference calls, more proton beams, more F3, more food, even more silly lectures, more internet explorer, more Overlord Tempest, and just more of everything really.

Unfortunately, I won't be blogging about it, because I'm really lazy. But I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for sticking through with me and offering your questions and comments. It really made this experience worthwhile!

All that is left is my actual SRP presentation. The gist of it is that, yes, the CORE Lab method does indeed surpass the Clinical Trial method as a form of data collection with respect to patient lesions. Wow, that's a mouthful XD

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!

Peace Out

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great that you're going to be paid to do more of this! I wish I could say that haha. But if you had to give one piece of advice to anyone doing a similar project to yours (or a SRP in general), what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do EVERYTHING you get the opportunity to do and then seek out more. Even if it's boring and optional, do it. The more you do, the more doors you open. And you'll be glad you tried so hard down the road. :)

      Delete